1. To set up a vaccination product
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen > select Products > click on New Product.
- From the Product Type dropdown menu, select Vaccination.
- Complete all other required fields e.g., name, Code, description. Full details on setting up a new product can be found Here.
- From the list of Test Categories, select the required vaccine, e.g. Covid Vaccine.
- Vaccine consent can be added as a product declaration. Click add new to add a declaration.
- Free type your declaration in the Description box and click on Create Product.
A declaration must be acknowledged by a client when booking an appointment.
3. Setting up Appointments and Reminders
- You can set up your appointment schedule by setting up a new programme.
- Full details on setting up Programme groups, Schedules and publishing dates are available here.
- Appointment reminders are set through programme group settings.
4. Vaccination administration and records
- Once administered, the vaccine details are recorded on the client medical.
- For large volume clinics, vaccination details can be pre-populated by using the Default Test Results feature.