A Programme is the overall running of medicals, relating to the administration and scheduling of appointments. A programme combines products, locations, appointment bookings and payment facility into one online link.
To create a programme
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen > select Programmes > click on New Programme.
- Enter the details of the new programme including:
- Name: Give your programme a clear and informative name that will help you easily identify it, especially if you are creating multiple programmes.
- Start and End: These are the dates through which you want the programme to run. Dates can be edited or extended if required.
- Programme Code: Is for internal use only. It is recommended that the code is descriptive.
- Invitation Code: Is a code that may be sent to clients to book appointments. A minimum code length of 10 characters is required. The use of Invitation Codes is discussed in the Invitation Codes article.
- Select the required programme options:
- Will this programme need appointments? Yes will allow you to create an appointment schedule for the programme. Choosing No facilitates pre-registration for a programme with no appointment schedule.
- Will this programme use a shared invitation code? The default option is Yes and means that all clients that register for the programme will do so with the same code. Select No if you wish to generate unique invitation codes for each client.
- Will this programme ask for client address? Select this option if you require clients to provide their address when registering for the Programme.
- Will this programme ask for client employee number? Select this option if you require clients to provide their employee number when registering for the Programme.
- Will this programme ask for client department? Select this option if you require clients to select their department when registering for the Programme.
- Will this programme allow group bookings? Select this option to allow clients to book multiple appointments on behalf of others.
Once a Programme has been created, it is not possible to change the Will this programme need appointments? option
- Select the Product / Products you wish to use for the Programme.
- Select the Location / Locations where medicals will be conducted during the Programme.
- Click on Create.
The next stage of the process is setting up a Programme Group
A Programme Group can be set up with appointments or without appointments, depending how you want to set up your workflow.
Links to each article are below: