A provider will need to have the appropriate license subscription to run a home testing programme. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details if required.
How to set up a home testing programme
Products for your home testing programme must first be created.
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen > select Programmes > click on New Programme.
- Enter the details of the new programme including:
- Name: Give your programme a clear and informative name that will help you easily identify it, especially if you are creating multiple programmes.
- Start and End: These are the dates through which you want the programme to run. Dates can be edited or extended if required.
- Programme Code: Is for internal use only. It is recommended that the code is descriptive.
- Select the required programme options:
- Will this programme need appointments? No must be selected here.
- Will this programme ask for client address? Yes must be selected to have delivery address details for a home test.
- Will this programme allow group bookings? This option is not available for home testing programmes.
- Select the Product / Products you wish to use for the home test programme.
- Click on Create.
The next stage of the process is setting up a Programme Group.