To add a Programme Group you must have selected No to the Will this programme need appointments? question when your home test programme was created.
Setting up a home test programme group will provide you with a link that can be used by clients to order a single home test.
To create a home test programme group
- From the top bar click on More > Programmes.
From the Manage Screening Programmes page, click on the name of the Programme you wish to add a group to.
- Click on the programme name > click on Groups > click Add new group.
- Enter the group details:
- Name: Give your group a clear and informative name that will help you easily identify it.
- Group Code: This is for internal use only. It is recommended that the code is descriptive.
- Invitation Code: This is not required for a home test programme group.
- Description: This allows you to provide some additional information to clients specific to this group.
- Status: The status can be either active or archived.
- Active - is the default option and indicates a Group is currently in use.
- Archived - can be selected if a Group is not currently in use.
- Available Products: Select the required product for your group.
- Click on Create.
You will be required to set up a programme group for each home test product.