An order is created when a booking is made for a medical with an associated cost.
Payments for orders can be recorded or collected via the Full Health Platform.
Payments by cash or those completed using a third-party terminal can be logged or payments can be processed via the Full Health Platform using Realex payments.
A payment made by a client can be cancelled or rebated if required.
To access a payment record
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen > select Payments
- Apply filters to find a specific record > click Filter > click on the Transaction number
- Open the client medical > click on the Financial tab > click on the order number > click on the Payment number
To rebate or refund a payment
- From the open Payment record > click on Cancel/Rebate?
- Select the Rebate Method:
- Full Health Medical: the rebated amount will be credited through Realex Payments to the client's credit card.
- Manual: logs a refund provided in case of using a third-party payment terminal.
- Enter the Rebate Amount.
- Enter the Rebate Description. It is mandatory to provide a reason the rebate was given.
Processing times vary between financial institutions, it may take up to 10 working days for Realex refunds to be credited to the client's account.
A refund via Realex Payments can only be processed within 180 days of the payment date.
Rebate / Refund restrictions
There are a small number of restrictions to be aware of when providing rebates.
- An order must be fully paid before a rebate / refund can be processed.
- Only a single rebate transaction can be completed using Realex Payments.
- If a partial rebate was processed using Realex Payments, and a further rebate is required it must be processed manually.
- If an order has been fully paid and rebated, additional payments cannot be processed thereafter.
- If optional extras are cancelled, an order will not show a rebate amount due. It is necessary to complete a refund for any optional extras that are cancelled and thereafter edit the medical to remove optional extras.