An order is created when a booking is made for a medical with an associated cost.
An order will include details of:
- The product price.
- The price of optional extras where applicable.
- The total price.
- Details of payments made and / or any outstanding amounts due.
An order can be accessed from a medical or from the orders page.
To view an order from a medical:
- Open the client medical > click the Financial tab.
- Click on the order reference number to view details or make a payment.
To access the Orders page:
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen > select Orders.
- All orders will be displayed with details of the client's name, medical reference, date created and the status of the order.
- Click on the order reference number to view the details of an individual order.
Orders with optional extras
- Optional extras will be added to an existing order if the base price is unpaid.
- Adding optional extras will generate a new order if added after the base price has been paid in full.
If an order has been paid in full and an optional extra is removed, re-adding the optional extras will not create a new order.
Orders for group bookings
A client who completes a group booking on other client(s) behalf will be the account owner. They will act on behalf of client(s) associated with their account. A single order will be created for a group booking.
To view an order for a group booking
- From the owner account profile > click on Orders tab
- Click on the order reference number to view the details of a group booking order.
- All clients and medicals associated with the order will be listed