Unique invitation codes can be generated to link clients to a specific contract and product price, either by creating unassigned invitation codes that can be distributed to participants to book an appointment or by generating individual participant codes within a contract.
To generate unassigned Invitation Codes:
- Click on your name on the top right hand corner > select Contract Management > select the required organisation > click on the Contract Name > click on Invitation Codes > click on Generate Codes
- Complete the required information:
- Quantity - the number of codes you wish to generate.
- Code width - select the required code width between 6 and 20. Note the number of characters will be in addition to the Invitation Prefix.
- Price - select the price to be assigned to the invitation codes.
- Click on Generate
- Use the three dot action menu to Open Product, View, Edit or Delete an invitation code.
- To generate additional codes > click on Generate Codes
- To download a CSV file of all contract invitation codes > click on Download CSV
To generate a single Invitation Code for a Participant within a Contract
- To open the Manage Participants page, click on your name on the top right hand corner > select Contract Management > select the required organisation > click on the Contract Name > click on Participants.
- Click on Generate Code > select a code width and assign a product price > click on Generate.
To generate invitation codes and assign to Participants within a Contract
Invitation codes can be created for a list of Participants within a contract. A CSV of the participant list will need to be downloaded, add the price code for participants to the CSV file and re-upload the file.
- To open the Manage Participants page, click on your name on the top right hand corner > select Contract Management > select the required organisation > click on the Contract Name > click on Participants > Download CSV
- Open the CSV file and add an accepted value in the Price Code field for each participant you want an invitation code generated for.
- Save the file as a CSV
- Click on Choose File > select file > click on Upload
- Any issues listed on the CSV Import Validation page, must be correct to enable import.
- If there are no issues / when issues are resolved > click on Complete Import
- Invitation codes will be displayed when the CSV file is successfully imported.
- Click on Download CSV to generate a CSV file of participant data including their invitation codes.
When a client makes a booking using an assigned invitation code, their details will be auto populated on the registration page.