To access Programme Group Settings
- From the top bar click on More > select Programme Groups > click Edit beside the required group > click Edit Group Configuration.
Settings can be customised for each programme group.
- General Settings:
- Write access ends: Defines the number of minutes before an appointment that a client can no longer edit their questionnaire.
- Processing Days: Determines the minimum time after an appointment that a follow-up appointment can be scheduled. This is to allow results to be processed and reports to be approved.
- Admin notifications: Allows a system Administrator to be notified when the available appointments fall below a certain number. Leaving this field blank will disable notifications.
Questionnaire Notifications: Determines the timing of notifications to be sent to clients.
- Questionnaire reminder: This is a reminder for clients to complete their medical questionnaire. The default setting is 3 days.
- Appointment Notifications:
- Appointment reminder: This is a final reminder sent to clients of their appointment time and location. The default setting is 1 day.
- Early Appointment reminder: This is a first reminder sent to clients of their appointment time and location. The default setting is 30 days.
- Appointment Cancellation: This is where you set the cancellation window and late cancellation criteria.
- Cancellation timeframe
- Cancellation timeframe is the number of days / hours in advance of an appointment a client is allowed to cancel their appointment online. This will only be displayed if you have selected the option Allow appointment cancellations.
- Select the type of appointment you wish to allow cancellations for.
- A cancellation message can be created if required. This message will be displayed to a client if they cancel their appointment.
- Late cancellations
- When appointment cancellations are enable, a late cancellation timeframe must be set. This timeframe must be greater than or equal to the cancellation timeframe.
- The late cancellation timeframe will categorise appointments into early and late cancellations.
- Filters can be applied to search for early and late cancellations on the appointments page. Early and late cancellations will also be listed on appointments CSV.
- Late cancellations
A late cancellation timeframe must be greater than or equal to the cancellation timeframe.