A base Product price can be applied, with or without optional extras, when a product is created. The price for a product can be customised within a contract to offer the same product at variable prices.
- Click on your name on the top right hand corner > select Contract Management > select the required organisation > click on the contract name > select Pricing > click on Add Product / Price
- Complete the required information:
- Name - enter a name for the New Product / Price.
- Code - enter a code for the New Product / Price, this is for internal use.
- Product- select the product to be assigned to the contract.
- The default product price will be displayed.
- Check the Custom Price box to customise pricing > enter the required price
- Extra Prices are customisable for products that have optional extras available. Check the box if you wish to Exclude optional extras. Enter a custom price is required.
- Click on Create
- Use the three dot action menu to Open Product, View, Edit or Delete a price.
Multiple pricing options can be created for the same product if required.