When a doctor assigned to ECG approval logs in to the Full Health Platform, their Doctor To Do list on the main dashboard will display the number of ECG’s awaiting approval.
How to review and approve an ECG
- On the main dashboard > in the Doctor To Do list > click Approve ECGs to open a list of medicals that have ECGs awaiting approval.
- Click on View to open a medical, ECG approval status will be PENDING.
- Click ECG approval > then click Approve.
- To the left of the approval window, click on the ECG Image file name to open and view an ECG.
- Select an automatic interpretation from the Electrocardiogram drop-down menu > click on Submit ECG Approval.
- If there is no appropriate interpretation available, select Other from the Electrocardiogram drop-down menu for more options > select the required result from the ECG Interpretation drop-down menu > add your Report content > click on Submit ECG Approval.
- ECG approval status will be updated to APPROVED
Medical content and ECG must both be approved before a medical can be dispatched.