When setting up a programme, a client's department may be required to:
- Tailor role-specific health screening.
- Assign health screenings to a cost centre.
- Facilitate group reporting per department.
This feature enables providers to record a client's department.
1. Create a list of Departments
You will find details on how to create a list of departments here.
2. Create a new ProgrammeYou will find details on how to create a programme here.
- In the section Will this programme ask for client department? select Yes.
A minimum of one department must be created before the option Will this programme ask for client department? will be presented when creating or editing a programme.
- From the Available Departments list, select the departments relevant to your programme.
- Click on Create.
3. Client registration
- During the registration process, the client will be asked to select their department.
- The dropdown menu will contain all departments assigned to the programme.
4. Client Profile
- Once a client has completed the registration process, their department will be recorded on their Client Profile.
5. Retrieving department information
- Client department information is available to download in an Appointment or Medical CSV file.