The Group Reporting feature allows you to create an activity report for a specific client group.
To create a Group Report
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen > select Group Reporting
- Apply filters to select the data you wish to report on:
- Year: Select a specific year or All Years.
- Product: Select a specific product or All Products.
- Location: Select a specific location or All Locations.
- Gender: Select a specific gender or All Genders.
- Health Categories: Enter categories you wish to exclude.
- Test Types: Tick test types you wish to exclude.
- Clients Department: Select client departments relevant to your report.
- Select your preference for Graphs-on or Graphs-off > click Generate.
- Graphs-off will create a graphical display of demographic data and a tabular summary of interpretations and test type statistics.
- Graphs-on will create a graphical display of demographic data, interpretations and test type statistics.