A location is the name of the medical facility or practice where clinics will be performed.
Additional locations can be created as required.
How to create a location
- Click on your name to the top right of the screen > select Locations from the drop down menu > click New Location.
- The status will be Active for a new location by default. Archived can be selected if a Location is no longer in use.
- Enter the Name and a Code for the location. The Location Name will be displayed to clients in notifications and reminders.
The Location Code, not the Name, is displayed when creating a programme, so make it descriptive!
- Add a Description if required. This allows you to add informative notes or relevant details such as parking information.
- A default product can be selected if required.
If the location is going to be used in more than one programme the default product field should be left blank.
- Add the location address. This is a mandatory field and must include the postcode.
To enable the search location feature on the consumer view, an address must be provided for ALL locations in a Programme.
- Add additional stations if required. This feature allows you to have concurrent schedules in multiple stations or rooms within a single location.